With this tool you can edit your loaded deck, or create an entirely new deck. Keep in mind if you do not save your currently loaded deck before creating a new one, then you will lose your deck. Save your deck soon after editing to avoid losing changes when your session expires.
- Read these notes if you want everything to work correctly.
- A deck name of at least one character in length is required.
- This tool is only meant to be used for your main deck. If you enter side or extra deck in the text area, then they will be considered part of the main deck for the sample hand generator.
- Avoid using special characters in your deck name or in your deck list especially double and single quotes. Ex: Brian's Deck
- The deck list cannot be longer than 2000 characters.
- Each entry must be on its own line
- The format of a line is as follows: # CardName
- Any line that does not start with a number will be ignored by the sample hand generator